Sunday 9 September 2012

Recipe Time - Tons of Recipes to come soon!


My "going to be wife" (Fiancee) loves trying different recipes, tasty yummy dishes, and I am not often the first one to test her cooking skills (thank God!), although, I am aware of her passion for cooking which sometimes makes me crave for her food.

The reason why I am not very often the first person to test her new recipes is because, as an Indian, according to our culture, we don't generally live in together before marriage, and being in a Long-Distance relationship, I hardly get to see her once in 8 months to a year's time.

Anyways, following on to suggestions given by my better-half, I have made up my mind to start sharing with my readers, her recipes! (Please be aware, try at your own risk though! :-P)

So, from now onwards, I shall be posting two to three recipes a week that comes from the great treasure-like recipe diary of my fiancee. I may post a bit more or a bit less in some weeks, depending on how frequently she sends me the recipes that she wants me to share with my readers (yes, she won't allow me sharing her entire own written personal recipe diary!).

So friends, do keep visiting here or subscribe to my posts and let me know how you find the recipes that I shall be starting to post anytime soon now. You can send in your suggestions and any experiences (if you happened to try the recipe) through emails or through comments below.

Thank You very much, I look forward to hear from you guys..

And Thanks My Love (My Fiancee) for letting me share your personal work on my public blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment